Current Content Ltd respects each individual’s right to personal privacy and will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear permission. In line with GDPR this policy outlines how we deal with any personal data you give us when visiting our website or through other channels of interaction like phone calls, emails, texts and marketing.
Should you wish to discuss how any personal data you volunteer to the company is held you can contact the Data Controller: Current Content Ltd, 27 St Mary’s Crescent, Fermoy, Co Cork, Ireland. Tel: +353892335317
Collection and Use of Personal Data
You are free to browse our website without providing any personal information. If you sign up for our newsletter or wish to make an enquiry we collect personal data like name, address, email, comment.
We also collect the following general data that is not personally identifiable information. We use Google Analytics to gather broad demographic information like geographical, browser type, pages viewed and time on our site.
If you contact us by email, phone or message on social media, subject to your consent we will hold details of our correspondence until 12 months have passed without further communication.
We do not purchase third party lists containing personal data.
Information about children
Our website is not intended for or to target children under 16 and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under 16. If you believe that we have collected information about a child under 16, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may delete the information.
Marketing & Communications Consent
Current Content Ltd uses the following basis for marketing and communications:
1) Legitimate Interest – this is the basis on which marketing and communications to our existing clients is carried out.
2) Consent – marketing and communications for prospective customers will be governed by ‘out-in’ consent.
In both of the above cases, the option to “opt-out” will always be available.
At Current Content we use Mailchimp for our newsletter emails.
How your information is used
The information collected by Current Content Ltd will be used for the following purposes.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you
- To provide you, through email marketing, with product information and helpful informative information which may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To provide statistical information to help us improve our website and general service to our customers
You may inform us of any changes in your personal data and, in accordance with our obligations under GDPR and we will update or delete your personal data accordingly. Changes should be emailed to: email@example.com
This website contains links to other websites. Current Content Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites
Retention of Personal Data
We retain the personal information you provide us with for as long as we consider it potentially useful in contacting you about our products and services, account enquiries or issues, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations or resolve disputes, after which it will be securely deleted.
We regularly review the personal data that we hold and update, archive or securely delete information that has gone out of date.
Rights for individuals under the GDPR include:
- You have the right to request a copy of any personal data held by us about you. You also have the right to have such data corrected or deleted where it is inaccurate or misleading.
- To find out what personal data we hold on you or to have your personal data updated, amended or removed from our files, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise this right by emailing us at email@example.com
- You can also choose to opt-out of any email marketing communications sent to you by Current Content at any stage.
- You may also exercise your rights to lodge a complaint against Current Content Ltd to the Data Protection Commissioner, should you feel this is warranted. In this case, visit the Data Protection Commissioner website for more details on how to make a complaint.
Data Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure and we do our utmost to protect user privacy through the appropriate use of security technology. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the persona data we collect and hold.
Where we store your Personal Data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, destinations inside or outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may also be processed by staff operating inside or outside the EEA who work for us. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Who do we share data with?
Data is shared with financial institutions and our web hosting. We do not share details with third party advertisers and other customers.
We reserve the right to use or disclose your Personal Information if required by law or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, comply with a law, court order, or legal process.
We may employ cookies. A cookie is a small text file that our Web server places on a user’s computer hard drive to be a unique identifier. Cookies enable Current Content Ltd to track usage patterns and deliver customized content to users. Our cookies do not have an expiration date. Cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or the security practices of this website, you can contact Current Content at firstname.lastname@example.org